The Historic Metzler Suite
($149 – $169 per night)
The Historic Metzler Suite has its origins in the 1760s and contains original hardwood floors, antique built in German Bible Closet and corner cupboard with original bubble glass. The room derives its name from Jacob Metzler, your innkeepers ancestor, who took over the homestead in 1786. It is furnished in rich cherry woods and delightful mahogany. The soothing palette of creams, greens and gold suggest an elegant, peaceful atmosphere. The Queen Sized Spa bed is draped with a rich patterned spread to reflect the light from the deep over-sized windows. The suite includes its own reading and meditation room and an eating area with a tasteful settee and chairs, microwave, small refrigerator and coffee maker. If you desire privacy and elegance, the Historic Metzler Suite is for you. You can book it now!
The Jacob Metzler Suite includes:
- Amish farmland views (horse and buggies can be seen trotting by)
- A spacious front porch
- Queen spa bed
- Sitting/meditation room
- Sofa with pull out bed for groups of 3 or 4
- Private bath with tub and shower
- 42” flat screen television with Netflix and Pandora
- Free wifi
- A fireplace
- 2 Spa Bathrobes
- Kitchenette, refrigerator, alarm clock radio
- An Amish made breakfast includes homemade quiche, fresh fruit and a selection baked goods, enjoyed in the privacy of your room.**
- Located inside the original Homestead structure
A tranquil pond with waterfall, large country porch rockers and hammock add to the peace and tranquility of your stay. Walk through our orchard, by Amish fields to a working one room Amish schoolhouse or a Mennonite church. A covered bridge is just a short ride away.
** Breakfast is in your room the evening before to allow you to enjoy the next day at your convenience and in the privacy of your suite.