Girls Night Out: ALL FIRE UP Package*
Hertzog Homestead understands that “girls just want to have fun,” so ladies, prepare to relax, unwind, and make great memories! Take your friends, sisters, mother, and/or daughters and escape for a girls-only weekend! This unforgettable package includes:
- Beautiful accomodations in the Buch and/or adjoining Meyer Suites.
- Ladies Private Amish-made Breakfast – just you and your girls!
- An evening at Jen’s Pottery Den with a $20 voucher for each lady to spend on pottery painting, mosaics, glass fusing, or canvas painting! (Some items require firing. Shipping is available, but not included on these items.) Average item cost is $10-30.
- Choice of Wine to bring and enjoy at the Pottery Den.
- Free parking for up to 2 vehicles per room.
Jen’s Pottery Den, located in the Village of Olde Hickory Shops, is a short 10-minute drive from Hertzog Homestead. Several restaurants and bars are within 5 minutes!
*This package cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. Valid March 1 – September 1, 2016. Please review our cancellation policy. Meyer and Buch Suites ONLY. 1 or 2 Night Stays ONLY.
Enjoy with our compliments a free night when you stay four nights or more. Four days are just not enough to experience the culture of the PA Dutch Country. Feel the heartbeat of the area through its Amish attractions, shopping, restaurants, theaters, and museums – all minutes away. Or, take an extra day to relax in the quietude of the rolling Amish farmland that surrounds the Hertzog Homestead. Perfect to escape the harried shopping and winter blues. Either way, the Hertzog Homestead Bed and Breakfast is a charming place extend your stay without over extending your pocketbook. When you make your reservation, mention the Stay Free special. Or book your stay online by clicking here and choosing any five days. Mention the Stay Free special and we’ll apply the free night.
* This offer cannot be used in conjunction with our other packages, specials, or discounts